Reassign Hot Keys
The ZoomText Keyboard Settings and Assign Key wizards let you reassign ZoomText feature keys to your choice of ZoomText commands, Internet and multimedia commands, or to open an application, document or web page.
It couldn’t be easier! Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Open the ZoomText Keyboard Settings dialog. You can do this by doing one of the following:
- Click on the ZoomText keyboard icon in the system tray and then select Open ZoomText Keyboard from the tray menu.
- In the Windows Start menu, choose Programs -> ZoomText Keyboard -> ZoomText Keyboard.
- Select the key that you want to reassign.
- Click on the Assign Key button. The Assign Key wizard opens.
- Under Custom Key Assignment, choose the desired assignment type and then click the Finish button. The wizard will present a list of command options for the selected assignment type.
It’s as simple as that! As always you can contact technical support if you have any questions at 802-362-3612 and choose option #3.